Whisk at a glance
- Personalised recipe recommendations
- Cookbook feature to save & store recipes from across the web
- Works across 500 million monthly recipe impressions
- Head Office in Birmingham, UK with a distributed team
- Shopping list integrated across 3 million recipes
- Online grocery integration for easy food shopping
- Founded in 2012
- 30+ team members
Dec 17, 2019 – Whisk, a cooking app based in the UK, is now launching in the United States. Whisk CEO Nick Holzherr joins Yahoo Finance’s Dan Roberts, Kristin Myers and Anjalee Khemlani on YFi AM to discuss.
Dec 17, 2019 – Whisk, the “smart food platform” acquired by Samsung’s innovation-focused subsidiary Samsung Next earlier this year, is expanding its horizons beyond the B2B realm with a handful of new consumer-focused products spanning the web, mobile apps, and voice platforms.
Dec 17, 2019 – Today, a company called Whisk is launching a new meal planning and recipe finding service that helps you better organize your recipe collection, as well as easily shop for recipe ingredients from a range of grocery delivery providers, including Walmart, Amazon Fresh, Instacart and others.