Chefkoch offers their users a convenient way to add ingredients to their shopping basket at any connected online retailer.
Chefkoch is the world’s largest German-language recipe publisher, reaching more than 20m unique users and over 500m page impressions. By offering their users a convenient way to add ingredients to their shopping basket at any connected online retailer through Whisk’s solution, Chefkoch has quickly become one of the most important lead generators in the entire online grocery space for Germany and Austria.
Chefkoch is known for its very active and loyal community, and one of their main objectives is to support their users all along the way from (recipe) inspiration, through planning and shopping to finally cooking and enjoying their recipes.
Through online shopping integrations:
- Chefkoch supports their users during their grocery planning and shopping
- It gains a new revenue stream from retailers and by making brand content instantly shoppable on their site.
Chefkoch decided to use Whisk’s shopping list integration on both their websites and their native mobile apps, to instantly give their users the choice of several leading online grocers, such as AllyouneedFresh, EDEKA Bringmeister, AmazonFresh and BILLA.at on their more than 300.000 recipes.
- Whisk’s solution is displayed for 100.000.000s of recipe impressions on Chefkoch sites and apps every month
- One of the most important traffic and lead drivers for online grocer in Germany and Austria
- Introduced 100.000s of users to their new favourite online grocers through Whisk’s solution to date